Home Of BMRx 2017
BMRx 2017 marks the third BMRx. Little has changed from the initial creative, original and fun concept.
If you have questions, please refer to past events (linked below) and don't be shy to reach out via email.
* Multiple triangles to choose from, multiple start/finish options.
* You have a choice of four triangles, choose ONE.
* Select a single corner of your choice to be your start & finish location.
* Your start location will be your first bonus of the rally, this same location will also be your 'end' location and your last bonus of the rally.
* There will be two rest bonuses, rider discretion on when/where: Minimum 4hours each, although points can be earned for going over 4 hours.
* Rally Duration: 66hours : 36Minutes
** If you do not earn *each/every* corner of your triangle *and* earn *both* rest bonuses you will *not* have the points required to finish this event. (yes, you are limited to corners of your own triangle).
You will have everything that you need to know to be a finisher weeks before the rally.
Essentially: Earning all corner corner bonuses of your triangle plus the two rest bonuses will provide enough points to be a finisher.
Bonus listing with optional bonuses for those who want to go above and beyond finisher status is provided.
- Bonus listing with optional bonuses will be available 1 hour prior to start of rally. You can route as long as you wish, anything after 1 hour will be on the clock.
- Many bonuses with various point values to choose from. Riders will be provided with accurate waypoints for all bonuses.
- All bonuses will be earned via pictures submitted from the bonus location by smart phone to the BMR website.
* Rally will start Friday June 09, 2017; 04:15am RenoTime
* Think of this as four rallies within a rally. You are competing head-to head against riders in your triangle, and secondarily against all riders in all triangles.
* Consistent with traditional BMR events, (near)real-time scoring will show all above scoring models.
* Participation in this event is by invitation. To learn more please contact us ..link below.
As with all BMR events, we work hard to keep costs low and we believe the cost/value ratio of this event is ultra-high. Use the savings for decent lodging before/during/after the event.
Three pricing tiers:
* General $50.00
* BMR 2017 Finishers : $25.00
* IBR 2017 Participants: $49.00
* Butt Lite VIII Finishers: $49.00
1. Safety and knowing your limits is paramount. Ride smart and within your skill set. If you do not know your limits or skill set, this event is not for you.
2. Your conduct will be superlative at all times. In BMR events you are at the scoring table 24/7, any conduct not seen as positive and constructive to moto-bike fun in general; and this event specifically: Will result in an immediate egress from this event.
3. BMR bonus picture requirements are tough, much tougher than most other events. Be prepared to partner with the scoring team by breaking-your-ass on every bonus submission to secure solid pictures which meet scoring team criteria. If you are of the mindset that riding to the bonus is good enough and should earn points, this event is not for you.
Big Money Rally
If Interested In BMRx 2017, Please Let Us know